Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Wedding: For the Groom

I had absolutely NO idea where to even begin for my now Husband when it came to a gift prior to the ceremony. He is not a cuff link type of guy...So when I heard about a Boudoir shoot I was sold! I posted about my experience here and here. I put together a book from www.blurb.com along with an adorable card I made with a love note inside. As a last minute purchase, I picked up a Coach money clip. So, I was set!





My Husband L*O*V*E*D the book of pictures! As did I! I am so glad I took a leap of faith on this one! It was one awesome experience!





Here are two pictures of the homemade card! He really loved this! Kingston is definitely our son and we missed him all weekend!






The photographer who I went to is based out of Los Angeles. Jordana, from Hazelnut Photography, did a great job and I already signed up for our Trash the Dress session in August! She launched her new website! It is really adorable so go check it out!

Have a fun TUESDAY!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

OMG So ADORABLE! I love it! I bet your husband did too! So cuuute!