Thursday, June 25, 2009

TGIF!

Im soo glad it is Friday!! This weekend my Husband's co-workers are throwing us a party since most of them were not able to fly across country for our wedding. I love how the celebrations keep going strong! :) I am also hoping we can see Transformers!!

So, I leave you all with a ring shot...okay...this is serious bling...absolutely gorgeous! The ring also belongs to our fellow blogger, Relentless Bride! Go here to check out more of her shoot! They also went to Jordana, Hazelnut Photography for their engagement shoot! Go and checkout her new website it is simply adorable.




Photo Credit: Hazelnut Photography


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND MY FRIENDS!

5 comments:

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore said...

Beautiful pic and gorgeous ring!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Gorgeous ring! Have funnn!

JennyLee said...

We saw Transformers last night and it did not disappoint. I love that shot of Amy's ring! Gorgeous!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Aww. thanks for the shout out ... I absolutely love Jordana too... she was amazing! :)

Abbie said...

Wow! That ring is amazing!