Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Postcards For Free!!

You have until July 5th at midnight to get your 50 count of postcards from OvernightPrints for FREE!! I have used them for my Save the Dates and Thank You cards. We were extremely happy with the quality and will continue to use them in the future! In fact, I just took advantage of this amazing deal today...ordered another 50 Thank You cards!

Go to: www.overnightprints.com

Good for: 4 x 6 postcards- 1 sided- Code: 46PCFREE

5 x 7 postcards- 1 sided- Code: 57PCFREE

*shipping not included


Of course we need to end this post with a pretty picture! I just received this beauty today from our photographer...I love it!




Photo Credit: Sight Photography
Please link back to East Coast Wedding when posting this picture

2 comments:

Joy @ HowJoyful said...

thank you for sharing!! I already order some :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

What a great deal. Too bad I cant take advantage of this yet... but I will keep it in mind later on! Thank you.