Friday, January 30, 2009

Follow up with Boudoir...

Ladies, let me tell you how AMAZING yesterday was! It was definitely a life changing event for myself. After yesterday..I honestly feel it's something that EVERY woman should do! If you are not engaged...or not in a relationship..then do it for YOURSELF.

My makeup and hair looked so good and it was worth the extra $ to hire someone to be with me the entire day! The weather was perfect! We did it on a hiking trail in Los Angeles! I sooo wanted to tell my Fiance..but I know I have to keep it a secret! I already saw 1 amazing pic and soo anxious to see the rest!

Some other fantastic news....drum roll please!!!! 4 months today we will be saying I DO! I think this photo says it all!!!
If you are in the Los Angeles area and in need of a makeup artist please contact Gigi Jara: Ggzmakeup@gmail.com

3 comments:

AN ATLANTA BRIDE said...

your wedding is fast approaching!! my boudoir shoot is scheduled for the end of next month...so excited!!

Jenny.Lee said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad it went well!

Adrienne said...

I am considering a boudoir session myself so your feedback is sooo helpful! I am glad you enjoyed it!!