Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wave...Wave... Wave...

Since November..I have been attempting to grow out my hair. I found a great hairstylest out in California who has been helping me resist the urge to cut!! So far, it is just hitting my shoulders! I think we should have a little party for that accomplishment!!!!

On March 28th, I will be meeting up with Becky, my since HS hair stylist to go over a trial run for the wedding! This is very difficult planning trial runs...with me in Los Angeles and her in PA!! The only homework assignments was to come up with pictures and anything I wanted to put in my hair. Okay, so far I found these photos..on Model Bride.

I am liking the "off to the side" bun. Using a curling iron or flat iron to create wavy curls...

photos: Model Bride

I will have to get some hair extensions to create a fuller look. My bangs will be down in the front..swept off to the side...Next, I need to find that "something" to put in my hair. I am wearing these earrings...and want to keep my hair piece simple.

4 comments:

JennyLee said...

I love the off to the side bun. It's so elegant!

Katy said...

To answer your question... once.

My friends band actually played at one. It was interesting and disturbing. (In Clemson they are a little overweight and are missing teeth) I was glad to get out.

Katy said...

I forgot... if you want some tips on growing your hair out (I've done it twice) I have a post on mine about it. Just click on the hair label and it will pop up.

Amanda B. Young said...

First of all, I love this look. So elegant but modern.

Second of all, you've probably heard this before... but to make your hair grow faster (and make it shinier!) try prenatal vitamins. Many women swear by them!

Third of all, I just added you to my blog love -- I thought you were on there and somehow must've missed adding you before. As I think I've said before, I love your blog!