Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been Tagged!

A huge thank you to Where Preppy Meets Hippie to award me :) I love meeting new people and new blogs! East Coast Wedding blog has helped me plan my wedding...come up with ideas and inspirations :)



Rules of the tag:List 5 Obsessions/Addictions that you have, and tag back to the person(s) that gave you the award. Post the rules and tag and additional 5 people.


1. Bridal Blogs- I didn't realize there was a huge world out there of blogs dedicated to the wedding planning! I have met some really amazing people on here and watched as they put together a wedding of their dreams. It has shown me how to put more personal touches in our wedding. I haven't met any of these Ladies in person but I feel like we all have a connection...and I wish them the best of luck in everything!

2. Starbucks- I seriously go every morning before work....I order a grande non-fat misto with 1 pump of sugar free vanilla. Most of the baristas know me...know my drink....starbucks giftcards are the best ever :)

3. Purses- For some unknown reason...walking into Burbery...LV...Chanel...my eyes widen...a big smile develops and I am sooo happy! haha... My Fiance teases me on how many purses I have....I love them... and I use ALL of them...I know..once we have a morgage..kids...the purse buying will have to stop :) Well...


4. Pedicures...My toes have to be painted... I feel soo naked..if they aren't done!! probably because I dislike my feet...and it makes me feel girly :)

5.Kingston-My yorkie/maltese pup! He is the center of our life :) We even picked him up a Sprinkles Cupcake! He LOVED it!!

I will tag: An Atlanta Bride, The Blissful Bride, Soon to be Mrs. Gentry, Diagnosis Deferred, A Practical Wedding

2 comments:

JennyLee said...

I'm not sure how I missed your comment! I am so sorry! Thank you for thinking of me!!!

Amanda B. Young said...

I just now saw this. Thank you so much! I am honored!