Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag..IM IT :)

My first official Tag :)

Jessica at
Tying the Knot tagged me to list 6 things I value and 6 things I don’t Value:
1. Darin & Kingston :) xoxo
2. Family & Friends
3. HersheyPark/Mont Alto (PSU) Memories
4. Perrier water & lime/Nonfat Misto w/ 1 pump SF Vanilla

5. Designer handbags.. (LV & Burberry!!)


Don’t Value:

1. Being 10000+ miles away from family and friends

2. Life going by too fast (esp. living 10, 000 miles away)

3. Meat on a bone...EWE

4. Airbrush designs on nails..

5. Rude..disrespectful people.

I met two new people today... So, Jessica at Atlanta Bride and Mrs. in May, You are Tagged!

Lets end this post with a beautiful sneak peak of my dress!

photo credit: ME

3 comments:

Mrs. in May said...

Oooh fun! I will definitely complete my tag duties tomorrow!

jessica lynn said...

ohhhh i see a pretty dress peaking out!

jessica lynn said...

hey nicole! the aisle that I posted about was in napa valley!
http://www.beckersblog.com/index.cfm?postID=599