Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lovely Idea

When I was planning my wedding...I searched for something unique to hang my wedding dress on to capture gorgeous pictures.... This would have been perfect! Look closely at the hanger! Any idea where future brides could find one of these??

photography credit: Megan W Photography

*****thanks to Stephanie...from "I do" at the Zoo! & Laura K from With this ring, I thee Blog. You can purchase one over at Etsy! *****

Shop, LilaFrances; click Here to go directly to the site to snatch up one for yourself or a bride to be!

Click here to see a picture of Stephanie's!

Thank you to Stephanie & Laura K!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yup! I got one that said Mrs. Williamson. Its from an etsy seller Lilafrances... http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilafrances

I love mine and used it for a shoe picture... see this post...

http://thegooseandus.blogspot.com/2009/11/it-was-good-night-bridal-attire-details.html

I will say, and perhaps because my new last name is so long, even the heavy duty hanger, wouldn't hold my dress. It bent, thats why we went with a shoe pic instead! But for so cheap, it's a great wedding day prop and keepsake!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

oh yay!! thanks Stephanie!

Laura Lewis said...

Looks like Steph beat me to the punch, I bought one as well :)

Ink Obsession Designs said...

That is SUCH a cute idea! :)

Thank you for the order tonight! You should see your proof by late morning tomorrow!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh my gosh that is amazing!!!! I love your blog--hope you dont mind if I follow!