Friday, December 4, 2009

Sweet Love!

So, when my Parents were in town last weekend...they had their own photo session with Jordana from Hazelnut Photography! I couldn't be happier with the sneak peak pictures she posted tonight! I immediately called my Parents and made them hit the keyboard!

My Parents are absolutely adorable!




My Parents did a lot of laughing..it was cute :) We took my Father shopping for the shoot...he looked soo good!


Yes, I brought two glasses and a bottle of wine...You could call them wine connoisseurs.... Not only good props... it helped them relax... ;)





Jordana even took this amazing shot of my Little Man!!!!! Oh this is definitely another framer!



Photography Credit: Hazelnut Photography

Friends..fellow bloggers...I highly suggest you get your Parents on the bandwagon of amazing photography...it is something you will cherish forever..During the session, I caught myself in tears a couple of times...I love them so much and wished we lived closer to each other.

Click here to see more pictures from their shoot!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very sweet pictures of your parents! What a great idea!

JennyLee said...

Aww soo sweet!

Joy @ HowJoyful said...

that's SO CUTE! :)

Adrienne said...

How cute!!! You are so very lucky to have such adorable parents. You can see the love in those pictures! :)