Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pandora



Is anyone else up on the new trend of Pandora? That is Pandora Jewerly?! Last year for my birthday my family gave me a Pandora bracelet with a couple of charms. I wasn't necessarily in love with it at first but after this year of collecting charms....I'm loving it more!

What I love about the Pandora charm bracelet is that you can make it anyway which way. The charms range from $25-a couple hundred dollars. My parents purchased me a wedding cake as a symbol of our wedding and my Husband comes home every now and then with a charm...which always makes me melt :) So over the past year I have come to collect several charms.




Yes, since I love purple...I kinda went with that theme :) Oh, and if you do plan on getting one of these bracelets I totally recommend purchases a safety chain. Once your bracelet is full of charms you can only imagine how much your bracelet is worth. The safety chain is only $25.00!

Below is a picture of one of my most special charms...an ice cream cone! Represents Penn State's Creamery Ice Cream! Yes, now many other jewerly stores are selling charms that fit on the Pandora bracelet. You can also see a good idea of what the safety chain looks like.





Anyone else collecting Pandora Charms?


Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Very cute! I love the idea of collecting charms that are meaningful to your life.

Maria said...

i'm building mine too! about 75% there. i need to save room for the cake! :)

LauraAnn said...

I love your Pandora bracelet! My husband bought me a Pandora bracelet last year for Christmas along with a couple beads. He has been bugging me for Christmas present ideas and thanks to your post now I can tell him I would love more beads! :-)

JennyLee said...

I love Pandora. My bracelet broke and I haven't replaced it yet. :(