Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Swoozies!

So, I found another store that I am absolutely in love with! Swoozies! I have never heard of it.... I casually went in one day and came out with tons of purchases!! It is an adorable gift shop with tons of gift ideas, stationary and party picks! It is one of those shops that you can count on coming out with at least something!!


While I was there I snatched a couple cute koozies! They had all different sayings..."Gorgeous" was my other favorite! These would be cute bridesmaid gifts!



While I was there I put in for a drawing....and yesterday I ended up being the lucky winner! So a couple of my friends will be heading over there with major discounts and Swoozies will be providing champagne! We get a private shopping session! Just in time for Christmas!

This would definitely be the perfect store to snatch up some gifts for your bridal party! Click HERE to check out the wedding section!

Christmas is only 16 days away!!!






3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I ADORE Swoozies! We don't have one in Louisville, but I buy things from their website literally all the time. Half of my bridesmaid's gifts came from them. Love it!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

What a great little store...thanks for sharing!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

I get their emails and they have great deals! That way everyone in the blogosphere can enjoy them :) I love their Tervis tumblers... there are pug ones... I am trying to resist.
-kjpugs