Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Parental Visit!

Parents arrived Thursday for their visit to LA! We went out to dinner for Thanksgiving (which was delicious) and on Friday headed up to Simi Valley to visit the Reagan Library. We we there about five years ago and this year they have an Air Force One (the one President Reagan used) on display. It was amazing to walk inside and check everything out!








We went thru the Christmas Trees from around the world exhibit. Pretty neat!



We also did a little shopping and napping :) On Sunday, my parents had their photo shoot! It was sooo adorable to watch! I am anxious ..okay..SUPER anxious to see the sneak peaks from Hazelnut's blog! Here are a couple pictures of behind the scenes.





Kingston had front row seats...



We decorated the tree!



My amazing Parents brought out this special ornament for us! We just LOVE it!!



The weekend flew by...and I loved having my Parents with me. It was so hard to drop them off at the airport this morning. I won't be seeing them till January...but on a positive note! We had a great weekend and family is so important!



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad you had a good weekend!

Brittany said...

Glad you got to see your parents! Being with family is what it's all about!

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

We Are ... Penn State! Glad you had a great visit with your parents.