Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday Invitations

So, I have narrowed down to three choices! Help me decide!!! Please click on over to the voting poll and let me know what you think.

The first one is fun...and I love how the girl is holding a martini! This invite is from Swoozies.


Love the colors...simple yet fun!




I have decided to go with different shades of pink and tan as my "theme" hence why this one stuck right out!



Invites from Ink Obsession Designs



***Also, a huge thank you to those who left me comments on Arizona! We are very excited for our quick get-away!***

4 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

I like the last one best- it's your colors AND so, so original and different! However.. I don't think you can go wrong!

-kjpugs

Melissa said...

The last one if my fav, but I also really like the first one!

Laura said...

I can't decide which is my favorite between the 2nd and 3rd one - Love them both!

Ready to be Mrs. B! said...

3rd one!