Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Wedding: Anniversary Dance

When we spoke with our DJ Jen, from Phantom Shadow..it was very important that we included the "Anniversary Dance." It targets most of your guests and gets them on the dance floor. We knew ahead of time who the winner would be and purchased them a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant. Let me introduce to you my adopted Grandparents! John and Helen!

Just guess how many years they have been married?



photo credit: Sight Photography
please link back to East Coast Wedding when posting these pictures



I love this picture...
This couple did a lot of dancing in their prime! Every church picnic...social events...we would always see those two on the dance floor. We were so blessed that they were able to come to our wedding. It is so hard to see people you love get older...

oh, and 66 years....

thats right!

John still spoils her to this day...that is his Princess!


side note! If you live in Central PA...Jen from Phantom Shadow was amazing and fun to work with!


2 comments:

Lacey said...

So sweet! I love seeing older couples who are still so in love...it's so inspiring!

Ready to be Mrs. B! said...

Ohhhh! I have seen this at a few weddings and loved it! But I forgot all about it! Thanks so much for the reminder! :) I will be sure to let me dj know we want this! 66 years...that is precious!