Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SpotLight 2

My other beautiful bridesmaid is Danielle. We met years ago when we worked at Hersheypark! We made tons of memories every summer....park parties...boys... :) We even played against each other in HS tennis!! We remained friends after college...and we always picked up where we left off. Then she told me she met this boy...it sounded pretty serious...and before you know it...they tied the knot on 7/7/07! Yes, she was one of those lucky brides!!

Danielle has been so helpful with assisting me in making decisions for this wedding...and keeping me calm :) I am so happy she will be with me on my wedding day!! She will keep me straight!

This is a picture from Danielle's wedding! Infact, its a group shot of some of the Hersheypark crew! These are some of the best ladies I know!!

No comments: