Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hmm...

For the past two days I have had a hard time blogging..not sure what the blockage is about. Next week I will be heading back to PA to tie up loose ends on everything. It will definitely be a crazy couple of days. I will have to figure out exactly how each table is to be set up... napkin folding...name card placement...fireplace decor...okay, {deep breath}. On top of all of that there has been a lack of follow thru on our dinner rehersal. I won't mention any names... So, I plan on taking care of that as well. So my fellow bloggers please send me some luck that everything will work out!!!

And..of course no post is complete without a picture! I took this about a month ago in Hermosa Beach. During one of our strolls....I thought it was cute!

Have a great Thursday! Greys Anatomy is new tonight!!!

3 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

*Sending positive vibes your way!*

And the photo? Super cute! I assumed you found it somewhere until I read the post... it's THAT good. Love it!

JennyLee said...

Alot of us are experiencing the 'nothing to blog about' bug. Good luck next week!!!

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

I hope you're having a successful time in PA! Planning to come to Happy Valley while you're here? (You just missed a beautiful Blue White weekend!)