I think we all have to stop and smell the roses sometimes... Be grateful for everything that we have and stop complaining about what we don't have! Top 5 reasons why this blogger girl is beaming :)
1. My Husband! This past year I have had some personal ups and downs...he was right there aside of me the whole time..He has definitely transitioned to "Husband" roll and then some, so smoothly! Makes me even more excited about our future together!
2. Ahh-mazing Parents, They never seem to disappoint! They have been my number one supporters my whole life. I am grateful and so incredibly lucky to have both of them in my life. I meet so many people who unfortunately don't have any type of support from one or both of their parents. Again, it makes you put everything in perspective.
3. Friends! Recently, I have found amazing support and friendship from my two neighbors... I've been posting about them recently..It feels so good to find people who you can relate to..and express how you are feeling and not feel judged..and you find them at the least expected places..Well I found them!
4. Kingston! It's amazing the amount of love a pet can give...and the amount you give back! I am by myself during the week, my Husband works out of town 4-5 days a week. So, it's us two, most of the time. He brings such happiness to my Husband and I...its ridiculous how much!! Our favorite time is right before bed..he lays in-between us..rolling around...playing..he is too darn cute!
5.Blogger Friends!!!! Of course you guys are on my top 5! I even received a blogger award today..!! "Your Going Places" award, from "Everything According to Erin." Adorable blog..check her out! In order to accept this award, I must share where I think I'll be in 10 years and pass it on to 10 bloggers. Hopefully living back on the East Coast, in a house with a child! Yep, that simple :D
2. Jenny Lee
8. Live.Love.Laugh, We just found out she is havin a little boy!!!!
9. Dear Baby
Congrats Ladies :)