Friday, July 16, 2010

Texting!

Did you talk to your groom prior to walking down the aisle?  Our plan was to first see and talk to each other at our First Look...but I forgot some makeup that I left in our hotel room and so I had to text him...and I loved the message that was sent back to me, "I can't wait to see you beautiful."  Yep, I remembered those words...1 year later :) So, when I came across this pic below.. it brought back a special memory!


Were you tempted to text your groom ? Did you? please share!!

I was on my phone all morning receiving tons of congratulation messages...In fact my photographer snapped a couple of me in action! I couldn't stop :)

 photo: Sight Photography




4 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very sweet :)

Laura said...

We texted all more morning, and I actually wrote my last blog post as a fiance from my phone too!

Bambi said...

We are definitely planning to see each other before the wedding & take pictures so we don't need to do it during the party. I'm so nervous because apparently tons of people watch...how nervewracking!!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Dang it! I totally wanted to do this on our wedding day and forgot! I wanted the photog to get a shot of it, too but oh well.

I did however use my cell phone to snap a couple photos of my gown and me steaming the BM dresses that I blogged about live from our wedding venue on the morning we got married :) That was fun!