Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jones!

I love anything personalized...it makes that "something" a whole lot more special!   As I have mentioned before, I am planning a bridal shower next spring and I always want to do a perfect job! So, I have been pondering on several ideas.  Then I came across the Jones Soda bottles over at TheKnot.

Genevieve Nisly Photography
 
I like how it serves as a placecard and favor.  The ideas are endless! So, I figured why not take a gander and check out the details.  The site is extremely user friendly. There are currently eleven flavors and several colors to match any wedding/event theme. I also checked out the prices. Currently, it is $29.99/12pack & $16.99/6pack. If you had 150 guests, it would cost approx $375 + shipping. Not sure if I would have spent this much for our wedding but for a bridal shower, this just might be an option.  

Did you go this route for your wedding or event? Did everything turn out great?! Any suggestions!!?