Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day!

As many of you know, I would love to live closer to my family... We are on on west coast and they are on the east! Especially on a day like today... Fathers Day!!  I am missing out on Fathers Day breakfast...silly cards...gift opening...dinner....{sigh}...  I was searching through some pictures that I scanned a long time ago..and found a couple to share! 

I LOVED my new playground set! It was designed with Smurfs :) Here I am swinging with my Dad! 


I also found this picture from Easter. Not sure what year but I think my brother looks soo adorable in that light blue suit! I'm holding up a dollar... haha! proud of my winnings!


Happy Father's Daddy! I so wish I could be there to help you all celebrate! I am anxious to hear all about your day!! Love You!

Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing dads out there!


No comments: