Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bohol Philippines

Ever thought of doing a "Trash the Dress" session in another country? I met this adorable couple about five years ago! C and I were coworkers and there was never a dull moment!! I was just starting out on my career and C was always a big help! Since then we have moved on to other opportunities but always stayed in touch. When I saw some of her pictures on facebook..I had to ask if I could share some of them with all of you! She said Yes!

They got married in California but took a side trip back home to the Philippines...and I think they took full advantage of their time! Some of the most unique locations!





I love how she got herself a small bouquet of flowers! I did the exact same thing for our shoot :)



I always loved her long hair...






I think the photo below is one of my favorites! How romantic!


photography by Smart Shot Studio

I totally recommend doing a TTD or as my favorite photographer calls it a, "Forever After" session! Click on over HERE to see some of our amazing pictures. Oh and I took my dress to the cleaners..15 dollars later it was spotless...I couldn't believe it!

Thanks C for allowing me to share some of your beautiful photographs!



No comments: