Thursday, May 14, 2009

Woman to Woman Conversation

I wanted to share with you a book that I purchased at our "Weekend to Remember" a couple weeks ago. The book is called, For Woman Only. Why? Well...Shaunti Feldhahn the author, really breaks the relationship down...This book discusses why your husband reacts a certain way...what is going on in his mind...and those things we just don't get! It is a woman to woman conversation. I just finished reading..and this will be one of those books that I will keep forever and probably read over and over again throughout our marriage.


"Ready for an eye-opener? A mountain of meaningful information for any woman wanting to understand men at a profound level."

1 comment:

Liz said...

Nicole, I agree wholeheartedly...

FI and I got this for a shower gift- the guys and girls books in a set together. I read mine right away. I put his in the bathroom for toilet time reading. :) The guys book, which I read, also, has a little cliffs notes version for guys who are not into reading... Good review!