Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Saturday is THE day!

Today's post will be my last one till next week!! I have been incredibly busy putting together programs...making out of town guest bags..ugh...today was a pretty bad day...it all caught up to me!


I finally got my dress back..and it fits great! I think I was at the seamstress about 5 times since Sunday..to today.. I was a bit worried..that she wasn't going to be able to pull it off..considering how many times I had to go back...Some of you may not know..but just a quick recap-the laundry cleaners (who specialize in wedding gowns) destroyed my gown! Thank goodness the store nearby...had my dress..or otherwise I'd be out looking for a new one because its not a new design...like 4 seasons ago :)


Yesterday I was at Michaels craft store and found the cutest photo prop ever! It only cost me 5.99!!! I can't wait to show you!! Also, our Reverend told us that we should practice our "kiss." I was like what? It should be PG rated and done slowly for photo opportunities!! I had to laugh..but it is the truth! I thought this couple did a good job! To see more pictures from this gorgeous wedding click HERE.

Dave Richards Photography


A huge thank you to everyone who has helped me in this amazing journey. I wish we all lived near each other and could do monthly wedding meetings :) You all sound like pretty amazing women!!
So, this Saturday around 4pm...say a little prayer that the sun in shining!!! I will be back as soon as I can to share with you every little detail!!

5 comments:

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore said...

Have a wonderful wedding and I can't wait till you're back as a Mrs. and with pictures!

Adrienne said...

Oh I am so excited for you! Have a beautiful wedding! I can't wait to see the recaps! And I agree, wedding meet-ups would be amazing..haha.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aww, so happy for you! I have enjoyed following your weekly updates! Look foward to re-caps and lots of pics! Have fun and congratulations!

JennyLee said...

I am so excited for you Nicole! I have so enjoyed following along with your planning and cannot wait to see the recaps! Have a wonderful wedding day!!!

jessica lynn said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :) Fingers crossed that everything comes together, which I know it will. Cannot wait to see all the pictures! :) BEST WISHES!