Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Wedding Card

Just got married? Want to share a little picture of your big day to others? Check out this simple snazzy card! I just received this card in the mail yesterday and I had to share! This card is from my friend Teresa who tied the knot last October! 


This is definitely one of my favorite pictures..so glad they chose this as their official 2010 Holiday picture! 


Printed "Merry Christmas" on the front, made two slits in the paper, and slid the 
photo right into place.. So simple and creative!

This time last year we were sending out pictures from our big day for the Holidays! Wow, did that year go by fast! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends! 



1 comment:

jessica lynn said...

such a cute idea!!! wish this would have been around 2 years ago!