Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wedding Shoot

I sat down yesterday with the talented Gigi Jara, and went through a million shots taken at the mini photo shoot we threw together a couple weekends ago! Oh we were thrilled with the shots! Here are just a few to share! I am currently back east visiting with family and friends so I am a bit busy for the next week...but had to share some with my readers!  The talent,  Hazelnut Photography and Make Up Artist Gigi Jara.

My friend Natalie



Mishelle


Interested in her unique hair piece? Want one?! Details coming in upcoming post!


Anna



Jennifer



and one of me!


If reposting these pictures, give them proper credit! 
Photography: Hazlenut Photography & Make Up Artist Gigi Jara


1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Beautiful! All of you ladies look great!