Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wedding Postage!

If you share a love for beautiful stationary & invitations, then I assume postage is just as important! I came across some cute postage and had to share!

I am currently loving these purple pansies!



The traditional wedding cake...elegant and modern..



I think the "King and Queen of Hearts" is cute!

When we were deciding which way to go with our postage we decided to create our own! We also wanted to include our Little Man... click HERE for the story! Below is a picture of how they turned out! I made the "42" light green to match our invites!! We created them over at Zazzle.




Speaking of pups...animals...I FINALLY got my "Adopt a Shelter Pet" postage! These pets were once homeless and now have a safe & loving home :)


Photos from USPS


Sooo hurry off to your post office and snatch up some pretty postage!!



No comments: