Went to our very first Dodgers game today! It was definitely fun and has been a long time since I've been to a ball game..The fans actually get up out of their seats for a 7th inning stretch :D It was definitely a beautiful day for a game of baseball!!
When we were leaving the game...we turned to our right and saw this!! I had to take a quick pic of the sign!
We have soo much to see and do before we decide to move back to the East Coast. So, now we can officially cross this off the list! I hope we are able to attend another game this season!! I came up with a California Bucket List!
1. Napa Valley
2. Catalina Island
3. LA Lakers Game
4. Hike up around the Hollywood sign
5. LA Zoo, Griffith Park
6. Lay out on a beach in Malibu
7. San Francisco
8. Run a 5k, 4th of July Redondo Beach
9. Stay 2 nights Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes
10. Stay 2 nights Cliffs Resort, Pismo Beach
Do you live in California? Recommend anything?!
We have done a lot so far but have so much more to do!