Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday Invitations

I'm thinking of throwing myself a birthday party. Since I live on the opposite side of the country from friends and family...I haven't celebrated a birthday back home in a couple of years...so my Husband and I are hoping to plan something after the Christmas holiday. I have been searching for the perfect invitation...












invitations found from Ink Obsession Designs


Does anybody know of any other cute invitations? Please share!!! So far I am loving the 2nd invite! There is just something about the fonts used...I like it!




4 comments:

Hilary said...

I like the design of the first one! One of my friends does custom invitations, too. Her blog is http://lindsay-onedayatatime.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Fine%20Print

You should check her out!!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Hmm... I can't decide b/c I like them all! I guess it depends on what kind of theme you are going with. The first one is pretty!

Jules said...

That sounds like fun! I love the 1st and 2nd one. I also really like the fonts in the 2nd one. The colors are great too.

Lindsay said...

hey girl- my email is lfsherrill@gmail.com

thanks hil for the recommendation!