Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Letter Game!

You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I got the letter A from my fellow blogger, Make Mine a Mohito!

AngelFood Cake! Especially if you mix 1 box of AF cake with 1 can of crushed pineapple. (weight watchers recipe) Top with light whip cream.

America

Asparagas-soo yummy!

Animals--I grew up with dogs..fish..1 cat....hamsters....Here is our son..Kingston Jay :)

Atonement-I love Keira Knightly! I just purchased the soundtrack and I absolutely LOVE it!

Airplanes-If it wasn't for these I wouldn't be able to see my family very often! Living on opposite coasts can be difficult at times!

Automobiles-Last year I purchased my first beautiful car! A gorgeous white saab!

Art-I love going to art museums! The Getty Museum in Los Angeles is something to see!


photo: Getty Museum

Avocados! Yummy!!

American Online of course! I have had the same screen name/email since 9th grade!

Whew that was tough!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think this might be your only post without a comment. I guess no one else was willing to give it a try?