I have been coming across some unique gifts lately that would make the perfect gift for your Groom! Most of these items are priced under $100!
My top 5 gifts!
1. Atari Arcade for the IPad- I loved playing Atari games...this was before the Nintendo! So, depending on the age of your Groom, he may not have even heard of it! :) But if he did have one growing up, this will definitely take him down memory lane! I mean, look at that joy stick!!
Pros- Only costs around $60
Cons- Must have an IPad
2. College Steak Branding- If your Groom is anything like mine, he loves a good steak and his college! Heck, it may even encourage him to grill more! They even create custom designs!
Pros-custom branding irons are 100% Made In The USA, in Kansas City, MO.
Cons- can't find one!
3. Ugg "Ascot" Slippers- You can find this comfy pair over at Nordstroms! This gift would be perfect for a fall wedding gift! Something for your Groom to cozy into in the evenings while you snuggle up together on the couch for the first time as Husband & Wife!!
Pros-SUPER comfy! Probably something your Groom wouldn't even consider getting for himself!
Cons-Pricey $100, especially if you are on a budge and/or wanted to get him something else! Besides that, you can't go wrong...
4. Lomokino Movie Camera- Is your Groom into photography/movie making? Throw in some vintage feel and you got yourself one of these! It shoots short movies. Click on over to learn more..cause there is!!
Pros-This camera won't break the bank! $78 Create movies together!
Cons- Works with 35mm film, so yes, you must wait for it to get developed.. It's been a while since we all had to do that... But the reviews says its worth it!
5. Ray-Ban Sunglasses- These are definitely trending.. Perfect for your honeymoon!
Pros-Come in a variety of colors! The price ranges from $100-170. Choose which fits your budget.
Cons- Make sure your Groom can pull off this look, not everyone can!
I know when I was searching for a Grooms Gift, it just wasn't easy!
Then, I took the plunge and made him a boudoir book. Ladies-it was definitely an experience of a lifetime :) If this isn't up your alley, hopefully one of these ideas have helped you out!