Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Wedding Gift

I am such a huge fan of ring dishes..Lately, I have been ordering them for all my recently married/engaged friends! Not only is it a perfect spot for the diamond but it is also a very thoughtful gift.  You can find several creative designs over at Etsy. Some sellers will even to do custom creations! 

I knew I wanted to get my friend Teresa a dish for her wedding day!  When I came across this design I knew it would compliment their beautiful fall day wedding.



Recently I have been using seller Say Your Piece and totally recommend them!!

Here are a few pictures from Teresa's wedding! 
They had perfect weather that day in Pennsylvania!


Photography by Matt Sowers

One of my favorites...


Photography by Ben Hasty


I must end this post with a traditional Hersheypark group shot!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The two shots with the yellow goldenrod were actually taken by our photographer, Ben Hasty. :)