Sunday, October 10, 2010

the vintage pearl

I came across the vintage pearl over at  Lyndsie Gives Away blog...and simply had to share with all of you! the vintage pearl had their grand opening near the end of September! They offer hand stamped sterling silver jewelry.  Their business originated back in 2007 working from home and today they have a full operating store in Tulsa OK!

Click on over HERE to check out more pictures of their grand opening!


Right now they are planning to giveaway $75.00 to 3 lucky "followers" over on Facebook once they hit 2000 fans! So click on over fast!

Take a peak at some of their beautiful work. 


These earrings would be perfect bridesmaid gifts!



What a pretty bracelet! I love how feminine it looks!


I love mother of pearl....its probably one of my fave ever...


Then, have matching earrings...I think I might just order this pair!

All photographs used with permission from the vintage pearl: blog/website

So, hurry on over to their Facebook page and become a follower asap! And don't forget to peruse their adorable website! Perfect gift for a new mother, bridesmaids or that special lady in your life! 



No comments: