Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeling Mushy..


Today, I was feeling mushy....I was thinking about how it felt right before I walked down the aisle. So many thoughts rushing through my head...and a big smile never left my face! I was anxious to see my soon to be Husband and wondering how he was doing, standing out there in front of everyone! On my way home from work today, I popped in our wedding cd, that our DJ gave us as a gift. I played it over and over and over..etc..you get the idea!! Thinking about our ceremony...first dance...and our intimate conversation at dinner..as we took a minute to breathe...and take in our day. We had a sweetheart table...(I totally recommend!)


We have 42 days till our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!

Is anyone else celebrating their 1 year anytime soon?



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Our 1 year anniversary is on July 3rd! I cannot believe its been almost a year already!

Jess said...

I love that picture!!!

You can actually see and feel your excitement. I just love it!!

Sassafrass said...

We celebrate May 16th! Sadly we celebrate apart since J is deployed but I wouldn't change being married to him for anything. LOVE MY MAN!