Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Shower Number 2!

I was sooo excited for today to come! The 2nd baby shower was held today at the HT Grill in Redondo Beach, Ca. It was absolutely adorable! Everything was planned and designed around the baby invitation... I was obsessed with all the details and snapped away!

The entrance was soo inviting! I loved how they placed brown and blue dots on the ground...they even said "Maxwell" on them. What a cute name!



There were tables outside and inside...again notice the dots!







Each place setting had a small flower with a name card. The tiny flowers smelled really good!



The M&M's said, "Max" & "Maxwell." Loving the cute ribbon!



The theme carried throughout the room. Loving those balloons! I wanted to take one and run!



Mmm the berry parfait was ahhh-mazing! Fresh berries with lemon curd!



Some baby babble was played...


photos taken by ME, please refer to East Coast Wedding if re-posting


The soon to be Daddy came a little later towards the end of the party...he loved some of the gifts!




Here I am with the two mom's to be! (I'm on the left!)




I have had such a good time these past two weekends with my friends! In just weeks we will have two new babies!! I can't wait to meet Sophia & Maxwell!


2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I saw baby shower for Nicole and seriously thought you were pregnant and I totally didn't realize it before :) Very cute shower. I LOVE the dots and all the details :)

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

My neighbor is also a "Nicole" :D not ready for babies yet! but all these showers are encouraging! LOVING your e-pic!