Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Penny Paper Co.

Formally known as "Penny People Designs," has a new name but still carries the same fresh look of stationary and prints!  Right now you can save 25% off of photo note pads with this special code, "PHOTO." This special deal ends on September 14th!
Click here to send you right to the page.
While you are there, check out the rest of stationary and adorable prints! 
Along with a new name...came a new blog! Click here to get a glimpse on a new project.

I came across this company a long time ago and won a giveaway (recap) receiving a nice sample of their products. I occasionally purchase flat note cards as birthday gifts for my friends. They are classy and chic!

Oh a post must never be posted without a pretty picture...

I. LOVE. HER. DRESS!




*I was not asked by Penny Paper Co to endorse their products..I just really like them and wanted to pass on the word!*

No comments: