Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An Engagement Party

Our friends, Andrew & Vanessa recently became engaged! This past weekend the brides family hosted a beachy engagement soiree! Here is a picture right after he proposed and she said YES!!



The wedding date banner was posted up high for all to see!


Look at this delicious yummy cake!


It was such a lovely party with tons of family and friends!


Each table centerpiece were either a tall or short vase filled with floating candles and goldfish.


My favorite special touch of the evening was the "advice" tree. 


Can't pass up some yummy personalized M&Ms!


Here is a picture of the ring dish I ordered specially for the bride to be! I couldn't believe how my gift fit perfectly with the theme! I unfortunately do not have a picture of the actual dish..
If interested in ordering one click on over to Say Your Piece.


**Vanessa sent me a pic of her ring resting nicely in her beautiful dish!! At the time they did not have a date set so I used their engagement date**



They had the most delicious food cratered from Spaghetti Eddie's for the evening. 


Near the end of the night they play the pre-newlywed game. It was hilarious!


Thank You to the MOB for allowing me to share these photos!

Andrew and Vanessa, congratulations on your engagement! 
We are excited for July 30, 2011!!!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, very cute! I love their theme!