Thursday, November 27, 2008

Back in PA...for a little!

I must apologize for my absence lately...but I really have some good reasons!! First, I was at the PennState vs Michigan State game! PSU is going to the Rose Bowl!!! 2nd, I am currently in PA visiting family and missing my lap top like crazy... I have a lot to share though... we headed down to the venue on Tuesday and located a possible place for the rehearsal dinner! I have some pictures that I can share in a later post. The food was excellent and there is a lot of history going back to the Civil War to share with all...

Today is Thanksgiving...and I definitely have a lot to be thankful for! My Family...Friends....the list goes on and on...The best part of the evening was sitting aside of my Mother and watching a little bit of Charlie Brown... I bet it was only for 15 minutes...but it made me feel like a 10 year old again! This week has flown by...Before you know it we will be back in Philly boarding the plane back to Los Angeles.. Soo..I leave you with a clip of one of my favorite memories...of my Thanksgiving evening!


Isn't it just a cute pic!!??

Coming up soon... "Rehearsal Dinner"

No comments: