Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Stash...

I came across these...and simply had to share! YES, I ended up buying a set! They will be the perfect Christmas gift for my family! It will definitely provide hours of entertainment and hilarious photos!!

Let me introduce you to Whisker Works.

The perfect prop for your wedding photo-booth pictures! Or simply set up an area with these adorable whisker props and let your guests have fun!


portrait compliments Silva Stills & Cinema



portrait compliments of Lisa Sorbe Photo



Please check out all of these adorable mustache's and lips over on Etsy from Whiskerworks or their website. Better yet, click on over and become a fan on facebook.

I will post pictures soon as I get my hands on these adorable mustache's!

(I was not asked to endorse from seller) 

No comments: